As the Watermelon Festival grows to include many visitors from outside our own community, we have an opportunity to let the rest of Southern California know about the programs and activities of other nonprofit groups, schools, churches, and community organizations. These groups may have a booth at the Festival to distribute literature, give away hand-outs, have videos, banners and other displays, or provide an activity. In addition, a booth may be used to sell merchandise to raise money for a nonprofit organization.
Please submit information about your organization, the nature of your activity, and how the funds will be used to the Marketplace Coordinator at the e-mail address given below. Or you may leave a message at the Festival number listed, and the Coordinator will call you back. The fee for one booth space is $50. This fee is negotiable with the Marketplace Coordinator and is dependent on booth size and the needs of the organization.
- Groups must provide their own booths, tables, chairs, lights, fans and electrical cords.
- Booth set-ups will be allowed on Friday, July 18th only. No Exceptions. Booths will be set up on grass, and final installations must be approved by the Arcadia Fire Dept
- There will be vehicle access to booth spaces during both set-up time (and for a limited time before the event each day) for vehicles not exceeding 8’ in height.
- If necessary, restocking on the days of the Festival (July 19th and 20th) may only be done by hand or by using a hand-propelled wagon or dolly.
- The fee for the booth space includes one 20 amp electrical box. Additional boxes are available for an additional fee.
- The site is in and enclosed area, and there will be security on site 24/7, but the Sunland-Tujunga Lions Club, Santa Anita Park, and the security personnel are not responsible for damage, loss, or theft from any booth or vehicle.
- A limited number of parking passes will be provided to booth organizers and their volunteers.
- A City of Arcadia Business License must be obtained. There is no fee for a nonprofit organization, and the Festival coordinator will provide assistance in obtaining the License.
To request an application please contact:
800-955-1277 | firstname.lastname@example.org