Become a Vendor at the Festival
Scroll down to download an application.
Joining the Watermelon Festival’s Marketplace will expose your business to 20,000 visitors over the course of a weekend. Take the opportunity to create an opportunity for you and your business. There are four applications below that you can scroll through. Find the one that best fits your needs – download it, fill it out, and send it back. We will contact you with further information once we receive your application. If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Quick Vendor Information
- Set-up time TBA
- All vehicles must be off the festival grounds by 9:00am on Saturday.
- Vendor access time for stocking is from 8:30 to 9:30 both mornings
- Vehicles will be admitted to the grounds one hour after the Festival closes on Sunday or when the public has cleared the area at the discretion of the Fire Marshall.
- A 10×10 foot space with electricity is included in the space fee. Sellers must provide their own display booth, tables, chairs, lights, fans and electrical cords.
- Re-stocking during Festival hours may only be done by hand using a hand-propelled wagon or dolly.
- Vendors may sell only the merchandise listed on the application and approved by the Sunland-Tujunga Lions Club.
- Vendors and everyone working in the booth should wear their name tag at all times.
- Vendors are expected to keep the area in and around their booth clean and free of debris during the Festival and when they leave.
- All vendors must provide written proof of insurance.
- PLEASE NOTE: All vendors should have their insurance company list Santa Anita Park, Lions Clubs International, and the Sunland-Tujunga Lions Club as additional insureds with limits of $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 aggregate.
Returning Vendors & Non-Profits
If you are a returning vendor or are raising money for a non-profit organization, please make a note of this at the top of the application. Non-profit organizations should submit a separate page indicating what the funds will be used for. Scroll below to find the application that best fits your needs.
You can view the applications online or download them. To download an application, click the Download link in the bottom left corner underneath each image.
Arts and Crafts Vendors
At least 80% of the merchandise being sold is hand-made or hand-embellished, either by the vendor or a verifiable source. This includes face-painting. Choose below below between new and returning vendor applications.
Commercial Merchandise Vendors
Merchandise being sold comes from a commercial source. Choose below below between new and returning vendor applications.
Marketing & Information Vendors
Vendors are giving out information about their products and/or services or are marketing their businesses or services by providing promotional materials and/or samples and by talking with interested customers. Orders may be taken for products or services. Choose below between new and returning vendor applications.
Pay Your Vendor Fees Online
Enter your vendor name in the field below, then click “Pay Now.” You will then be taken to the PayPal checkout page. Enter the total amount on your vendor form in the “item price” field. You can then pay with your PayPal account, or pay by credit card by clicking “Don’t have a PayPal account.”
Special Event/Activity Vendors
Vendors offering an activity involving the participation of the Festival-goers, such as photos, pony rides, petting zoo, where a fee is charged to participate, providing it does not duplicate anything provided by Lions Club or its partners.
Contact Anne Marston or Pauline Keshishian
800-955-1277 | email@example.com
Email or call Jamie Ellis